- Average 3.8 from 8 ratings
Jack Norman returns with a brilliantly original and fascinating erotic story with many twists and turns.
When Sophie Winter, a young freelance writer, begins to get strange messages, gifts and phone calls from a mysterious mentor, mysteries deepen in her troubled life and she is inexorably dragged into a downward spiral of depravity and sexual abuse.
Sophie struggles to deal with several riddles:
• How does her mentor somehow gain access to Sophie’s locked apartment at will?
• How is he able to inflict pain on her pet cat from afar?
• How can he see what she is doing, apparently at any moment of the day and wherever she happens to be?
• Why does Sophie keep getting envelopes with Turkish post marks, dated in the future?
• Who is her mysterious mentor, and who, for that matter, is Sophie herself?
The truth is far stranger than she could have imagined. But in solving the riddles and telling her story, Sophie ultimately jeopardises her very existence.
No. words: 101600
Style: Bondage/BDSM Thrillers, Male Dom - M/F
Available Formats: Palm MOBI EPUB Sony Reader (LRF) ;MS Word PDF MS Reader Text RTF
Product type: EBook
Published: 4 / 2013
Experienced writer of innovative, plot-driven bsdm novels in both modern and historical settings.
No connection to John Norman, writer of the Gor Series.